| Home | 最新文章 | 登入 | 申請網誌

Hypnotized

2007年12月17日

WARNING: PG

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ViRoBEXZz60





Learn English While Talk Math (講數學英文)

2007年12月14日

I know your mouse.
我識你老鼠

You call me how to come out and walk in the future?
你叫我以後點出o黎行?

I give you some colour to see.
我俾D顏色你睇!

If you have enough ginger,put your horse to me.
如果你夠薑的話就放馬過o黎!

Monster of blowing water.
吹水怪。

Blow chicken
吹雞

I blow chicken to beat your group of the guys.
我吹雞打你班友

Face green green
臉青青

You see road carefully
你小心睇路

Are you road?
你係唔係路呀?

How senior are you?
你算老幾?

What the water are you?
你係乜水?

Do you big me?
你大我呀?

Zebra chops people
班馬劈友

Do the world
做世界

Big tea rice
大茶飯

What the ghost are you talk?
你講乜鬼?

Cut my head and let you sit on it as a chair.
批我個頭俾你當凳坐!

I give you only a hair.
我俾條毛你!

Do you think me didn't arrive?
你當我無到?

Wear grass
著草

I am wearing grass.
我著緊草。

I fear that you have teeth.
我驚你有牙!

You have not enough class to talk mathematics with me!
你未夠班同我講數!

What the spring do you do?
你做乜春?

Measure water/Pound water.
磅水

A dragon service.
一條龍服務

Hold hold water.
楂楂水





1988


http://youtube.com/watch?v=r_w3Z7fwNME

OMG!





車神變極速的士佬


http://hk.news.yahoo.com/071212/12/2l7wz.html 

車神變極速的士佬 7屆一級方程式冠軍 趕搭飛機嚇壞司機

【明報專訊】全球最快的士司機是誰?答案是德國車神舒密加。這名7屆一級方程式冠軍得主日前為趕搭飛機,由的士乘客變身司機,施展一流駕駛技術,飛車趕抵機場,到達後還有時間買食物。

38歲的舒密加日前與妻子及兩名子女,先由瑞士住所乘私人飛機往德國巴伐利亞州,再搭的士前往克羅納赫村買了一隻純種澳洲牧羊犬,然後搭的士往30公里外的科堡市機場,打算乘飛機往意大利米蘭參加法拉利車隊的會議。



(閱讀全文)



36F!

2007年12月13日

2.2C this morning!

*sniff*

edit: added pic

原文kickin8 — 2007-12-08 22:14:10

42F=6C

Working OT @0600 aint funny…….





Where’d you go


WARNING: EXPLICIT LYRICS

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8zBybdnDQCI





Rollin’ in my 5.0


1991

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CUkD4CY7YAQ





| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120